Your music shouldn't just sound great. It should look, feel, and be great.
Quality-sounding music is very important to us. But let's be honest, you can get quality with your home studio fairly inexpensively. That's why you deserve more than just recording services. We bring decades of combined music-industry experience to help you craft, capture, and share music which represents you.
Includes a FREE introductory consultation
From songwriting collaboration to first-class recording & production. We specialize in drum programming, MIDI sequencing, and custom instrumentation. Oh, you need it mixed and mastered too? Our team includes a grammy-winning mastering service.
Design & Artist Branding
Need an eye-catching brand make-over? We can outfit you with a from-the-ground-up new look or help you freshen up what you have. Your web and social network world never looked better. Maybe you just need album artwork designed. We've got you covered.
Packages (includes co-writing, arranging, recording, programming, custom instrumentation, vocal tuning/processing)
- 1-4 song - $1000 per song
- 5-9 songs - $850 per song
- 10+ songs - $750 per song
Production Express (You send vocal tracks and 1-2 accompaniment tracks. You get arranging, drum programming, custom instrumentation, vocal tuning/processing)
- $750 per song
Production Express + Mix/Master
- $1200 per song
- Vocal tuning/timing: starting at $99
- Mix per song - $379
- Mastering per song - $99
Artist Branding & Design
- Artist ID/Web Package: Artist ID (strategic logo, color-scheme, type-treatment),Website design (Squarespace site*), social make-over - $875 ($200 value!)
- Project Art Package: Album artwork design, social media branding/promo, website banner promo, 1 t-shirt design - $399
- Artist ID (strategic logo, color-scheme, type-treatment) - $329
- Website (Squarespace site*) - $499
- Album artwork design - starting at $249
- Social media make-over - $249**
- Promo video - Call for pricing
- T-shirt - Call for pricing
* Price doesn’t include domain, website, custom email, and other set-up costs
** Includes branded banners, profile pics, layout optimization, and bio/info-wording suggestions for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube home-page optimization
Call now or submit the form below for a FREE introductory consultation. Looking forward to connecting with you!
*We can customize your project but these are just some standard packages & prices to get you started
About Sam Hart
Sam began to write songs while growing up in San Diego. As a young boy he would stack old cassette decks to multitrack-record his music. He won a Photoshop contest in high school which led to training and experience in graphic design. Continuing to write and produce throughout his teens, he also began playing in bands and touring. Since 2002 Sam has led Music & Creative Arts in many settings, including on staff at multiple churches. In 2013, he started a non-profit record label to benefit global charity & missions work. He was the Director of Well Music in Central California, producing music there until 2017, and now serves at The Church At Rancho Bernardo in San Diego.
These experiences have sharpened a deep love for helping songwriters and artists excellently and skillfully craft and share their music.